Reliable DWI/DUI & Criminal Defense Firm in San Antonio and South Texas
Being charged with a DWI/DUI or another criminal offense in San Antonio can be a terrifying experience, and one that can come with serious repercussions if you’re convicted.
Because charges for crimes in South Texas can be so severe, it’s important to have an experienced San Antonio criminal defense attorney on your side.
At Austin Hagee Law Firm, PLLC, we have years of experience fighting criminal charges in San Antonio, and our team of attorneys understands how to navigate the legal system and get you the best results.
We give each criminal case the attention it deserves to improve your chances of success.
San Antonio Criminal Defense Attorneys
At Austin Hagee Law Firm, PLLC, we’ve defended thousands of clients facing criminal charges in South Texas. When you hire our law firm, our attorneys begin by investigating the facts and circumstances surrounding your case.
We start with whether the arresting officers obtained evidence against you legally and had probable cause for your arrest or any search and seizure.
Over the years, we’ve defended nearly all types of felonies and misdemeanors in Texas, from juvenile crimes to high-stakes federal offenses. Here are some types of criminal cases our San Antonio defense attorneys handle:
- Aggravated assault,
- Assault and family violence,
- Arrested while holding a professional license,
- Arrested during college or high school,
- Arrested as military active duty or veteran,
- Drug crimes,
- DWI & felony DWI,
- White-collar crimes,
- Sex crimes, and
- Homicide and manslaughter.
There are several potential repercussions for a criminal conviction in Texas, including losing your job and driver’s license, heavy fines, a permanent criminal record, and incarceration. In fact, even a misdemeanor conviction can have a negative effect on your life.
To give yourself the best chance of beating your case or having your charges reduced, contact an experienced San Antonio criminal defense lawyer today.
How Can a Criminal Defense Attorney Help?
A DUI or criminal charge in South Texas or San Antonio is serious, and law enforcement officers often push for offenders to be punished to the fullest extent of the law.
However, the San Antonio criminal defense attorneys at Austin Hagee Law Firm, PLLC, have time-tested strategies that have helped thousands of clients prevail against their charges.
Here are some of the ways our attorneys can help with your criminal charges:
- Scrutinizing the arresting officer. If the officer’s conduct violated your constitutional rights, we can move to have any unlawfully obtained evidence dismissed.
- Protecting your rights. The laws that govern criminal cases in Texas can be complicated. Our attorney will make sure your rights are protected throughout the entire process.
- Developing your defense. We will investigate the details of your case to help you formulate a coherent theory of defense.
- Decision-making. There are several important decisions you must make as a criminal defendant. For example, should you accept a plea offer or go to trial? Should you testify in your own trial? Our attorneys will weigh the evidence against you and help you make wise decisions for your future.
- Communication. A criminal case can be tough on you and your family. Our lawyers can serve as an intermediary between you and your family during the process.
Our award-winning attorneys also have experience as former felony prosecutors and District Attorneys in Texas.
That means we understand how the opposition works and can anticipate some of the moves they’ll make when prosecuting you and take the necessary steps to counter them.
About the Founder of Austin Hagee Law Firm, PLLC
Our founder, Austin M. Hagee is a battle-tested trial lawyer and native of San Antonio. For years, he has advocated on behalf of his clients in South Texas, making sure their side of the story is told and that they receive a fair trial.
His previous experience as a felony prosecutor helps him determine the best outcome for his clients in every situation.
And understanding when a case should be brought to trial based on evidence, or when it’s better to negotiate a plea or dismissal pre-trial. He is not afraid to take a case to court and has gone to trial every year since becoming a lawyer.
As an experienced attorney, Austin understands the justice system is not always fair, but works hard to make sure his clients are treated with the dignity they deserve.
Most importantly for clients, the law firm is designed so that each case is given the personal care and attention it deserves.
Austin is also committed to his community and serves on the board of the San Antonio Young Lawyers Association and is a member of the William S. Sessions American Inn of Court chapter.
Contact the Austin Hagee Law Firm, PLLC
If you or a loved one has been accused of a criminal offense in San Antonio or South Texas, there’s no time to waste. The sooner you contact a criminal defense attorney, the sooner we can prepare your defense.
At the Austin Hagee Law Firm, PLLC, our lines are available 24/7 to take your call. Furthermore, we offer free consultations and payment plans for our clients in San Antonio and South Texas.
Whether you’re being charged with a DUI, misdemeanor crime, or a felony, give us a call at 210-500-3700 or contact us here to discuss your situation. We understand what it takes to win criminal cases in Texas.