If you are arrested and hold a Medical, Dental, Pilot’s, Commercial Driver’s License, License to Practice Law, Teacher’s Certification, or any other professional or State license you must call a criminal defense lawyer right away.
The defense lawyers at Austin Hagee Law Firm will quickly formulate a strategy to defend against the accusations AND the attempt to revoke or suspend your license.
We have helped many professionals going through criminal accusations and assisted these individuals in:
- keeping their license status and
- keeping the convictions off their records.
As a professional license holder, your livelihood is dependent upon your license. If an arrest has now put your license in jeopardy, we need to act NOW. The first step is to sit down and discuss the many options and scenarios of both your criminal case and your license status.
Most licenses require you to divulge any type of felony arrest or accusation involving domestic violence. Many situations do not require you to divulge a misdemeanor arrest. As with any profession, your duty will depend upon the circumstances of the accusations and the obligations associated with your license.
Steps when arrested as a professional license holder:
- Bond out of jail immediately,
- Contact Austin Hagee Law Firm as soon as you get out of jail,
- Strategy session with Austin Hagee Law Firm,
- Possibly Notifying your License Agency of Arrest,
- Possibly Conducting an Initial License Hearing with Review Board,
- Fighting the Criminal Charges in Court,
- Notifying License Agency of Criminal Outcome,
- Possible Additional License Hearing with Review Board, and
- Moving On with Your Life and Putting This Behind You